English 316 Elements of Style
- Bishop, Wendy. Elements of Alternate Style:
Essays on Writing and Revision . Boynton/Cook, 1997.
- Gopen, George. The Sense of Structure:
Writing from the Readers Perspective . Pearson Longman, 2004.
- Hickey, Dona. Developing a Written
Voice . McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages; 1st ed. (September 4, 1992)
- Laib, Nevin K. Rhetoric and Style:
Strategies for Advanced Writers . Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice, 1993.
- Richardson, Peter. Style: A Pragmatic
Approach . 2nd ed. Longman
- Strunk, Elements of Style , 4th ed. Longman, 2000.
- Williams, Joseph M. Style: Ten Lessons in
Clarity and Grace. 6th ed. New York