I received my Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden in 2011. I received my Master's degree from University of Ulsan, South Korea in 2006, and Bachelor's degree from HCMUT, Vietnam in 2001.
My research mainly focuses on software security, with use of ideas from programming languages, reference monitors, and compilers to defeat potential malicious behaviors from untrusted software. Some highlights of my publications:
Member of IEEE
and IEEE Computer
, Member of ACM
, ACM SIGSAC
, ACM SIGCSE
, and OWASP
Program Committee Chair
Conference session chair
Invited Journal Reviewer
Program Committee member
Invited Conference Reviewer
- 2018: ICISS'2018, FDSE'2018, ICACCI'2018, CLOUD'2018 (Chair of Theme track on Cloud IoT services).
- 2017: FDSE'2017, IEEE TrustCom 2017, MAICS'2017.
- 2016: ICISS'2016, FDSE'2016, QRS'2016, MAICS'2016.
- 2015: ICISS'2015, FDSE'2015, QRS'2015, ICWE 2015 , OWASP AppSec EU'2015
- 2014: ICISS'2014, FDSE'2014, SERE'2014, ISSNIP'2014, ComMantel'2014
- 2013: ICISS'2013, EUSPN'2013, ComMantel'2013
- 2012: SERE2012, ICISS'2012
- 2011: SSIRI'2011