|1. Don't smoke. If you can, stop. If you
can't, cut down.
2. Stay on a balanced diet with plenty of
fruit and vegetables.
3. Make sure you stay physically active
and exercise at least 3 times a week.
4. Manage stress by, for example,
talking things through and taking time
to slow down, or planning relaxing
5. If you drink alcohol, do so
6. Cover up in the sun, and protect
children from sunburn.
7. Make sure you practice safer sex.
8. Don't forget regular check ups with
your family doctor and get screenings
9. Be safe on the roads: Follow the
highway code and wear your seatbelt.
10. Learn the first-aid ABC:
airways, breathing, circulation.
|1. Don't be poor. If you can, stop. If you
can't, try not to be poor for long.
2. Live near good supermarkets
and affordable fresh produce
3. Live in a safe leafy neighborhood
with parks and green space
4. Work in a rewarding and respected job
with good compensation, benefits, and
control over your work.
5. If you work, don't lose your job or get
6. Take family vacations and all the
benefits you are entitled to.
7. Make sure you have wealthy parents.
8. Don't live in damp, low-quality
housing, next to a busy road or near
a polluting factory.
9. Be sure to own a car, so you don't have
to rely on under-funded public
10.Learn how to fill in the complex housing
benefit application forms before you
become homeless and destitute.